Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back to the Doctor

I had a wonderful time in Ohio visiting Katie, Kevin and Sydney with Al and Leah.  Sydney is quite a special baby girl and gave us lots of smiles.  It was nice to cuddle her since I was missing my own little girl.  Dad did great and had help from both grandparents.  LK did have to go back to the doctor to get on some stronger meds for the infection, but yesterday morning she had a rash.  SO, we were back at the doctor today to make sure it wasn't an allergic reaction to the meds.  First the nurse joked and said we have been there a lot in the past week (no kidding...we're first time parents and have no clue what we are doing and don't want LK getting sicker), to which I said "i'm already feeling bad about coming in again..." and then she lightened up.  Then after the doctor gave us a clean bill of health...just a rash from a new virus that found it's way into Lauren's body and that is her way of dealing with it....she said "now let's not have you back in until her 9 month appt!  Too many visits!"

Don't these people know that we're not coming in for the heck of it?  Oh well, Chris and I are just happy we don't have to continue the meds anymore, and Lauren can get back to herself.  Here are some pictures from our "pre-doctor visit," "in-room visit," and "post-doctor visit." 











No comments:

Post a Comment