Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day
To all the dad's out there....we mom's love you! To my dad, sorry we couldn't be with you today, but we thought of you and LK even tried calling tonight but Verizon said it was having problems recognizing my phone. Chris and I had a nice day with Lauren. We hung out all morning and when Lauren napped, daddy got to hit a few balls. We ran an errand, went to the park to play, and a couple of walks with the dogs. Then back for another nap while I made dinner and then we played out in the back yard with the pink ball. It was a really nice day and long weekend. I captured some pics of Chris and Lauren in the back yard. What a proud-looking daddy. Love you Chris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment