Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Touch Your....


Well, Lauren is learning a lot these days.  We think daycare must actually be doing something during the day to help her learn.  Although, I know Nani was working on this too so maybe it was her and it finally clicked for LK.  View the video to see which parts of her body she knows so far. :)  Tonight, after her bath, she ran to her closet and hid behind her clothes.  I saw a trickle of potty running down her leg and then she laughed.  I think potty training is going to have to happen soon if she is going to be without a diaper for any amount of time.  Below are some pictures I've taken that I really like.  Enjoy.

She was showing off standing on her toy.

I took this tonight and she just looks like a little girl :(  no longer a baby.

Riding on her new toy car.  She hasn't totally figured it out...she gets up and pushes it.

In the car with Daddy in the morning before daycare.  Every day we stand in the driveway as Chris backs the truck out and she squeals as she sees him and raises her arms.  Then she wants to get in the front and pretend to steer.

No comments:

Post a Comment