Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miscellaneous

Hi All,

I've not blogged in a while.  We've been busy finishing our basement.  I'm including some pictures from random times since the New Year as well as the basement.  Only 6 weeks left until the next little Miller arrives.   We are getting ready!

Lauren and Bitty Baby, dressed alike




Tossing broccoli and cauliflower in olive oil with Grandma


Going through a photo album with Nani and Papa


LK getting used to the idea of baby...or should I say...mommy telling her that baby is coming soon.


Cutting dough with shapes while I made dinner.

Video of her cutting shapes...you'll hear a lot of what we do these days, "no no mommy. go away.."

After I wiped the windows down, Lauren needed to do it as well.


Finished basement





1 comment:

  1. Wow, basement looks great you guys!! And LK is cute as EVER! Love the vid and her helping Grandma make veggies :)

    ReplyDelete