Our first vacation as a family of 4 to Door County, WI. This was the same vacation we took LK on when she was 6 weeks old. It was a lot of fun to watch Lauren swim and play on swing sets and eat ice cream & candy and see all sorts of new things with pure excitement. This was Michael's first vacation, and once again to DC. Aunt Erin flew in to surprise our parents for Father's Day and wouldn't you know, I have ZERO pictures with her on my camera. I'll have to wait for Mom to send them to me, or Erin, who I'm positive I'll find posted on Facebook. Stay tuned.
We're off to find the swing set.
Pond on the property
Michael in the hat and onesie Grandma Miller bought when LK was a baby.
Father's Day posing
Swing set pics
Pose on the condo deck
LK and Papa
MC and one of many diaper changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment