Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy

Monday, August 29, 2011

100

This is my 100th post on my blog!  And how fitting that it should be a special post of Michael's baptism.  Of course, I have no photos of us at the church.  I'm waiting on those from those who took them.  But, I'll upload some others that I had at the house.  It was a wonderful day, and despite both kids being sick, they did awesome at the church service and the after party.

Day before the baptism....LK hasn't learned to smile yet while saying cheese.

Daddy and MC

Big day!  August 28, 2011

Love the booties.

Cousin Shelly...due on October 2 with the next Miller baby

Aunt Erin flew in for the special day.

Great Nana and MC

There were a lot of pictures.  The kids weren't very cooperative.

I took this Monday evening. Michael is feeling better and giggling again.  Newly baptized.  



No comments:

Post a Comment