Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy

Sunday, February 10, 2013

There are so many pictures I am behind on...233 to be exact.  I'll try to load as few as possible, but it might be impossible.  I realize we have a TON of pictures from inside of our house but that is because I forget to take pictures with the camera away from the house.  We are going to get better about that.

Michael will be 2 in a few short weeks and he will be super excited to actually be present for most of it!  This year he will blow out his candles and open his own presents, and God-willing NOT be sick.

LK will be 4 in a few months and she already changes the theme every time we talk about it.  Everything she sees that she wants to own we remind her to put on her birthday list.  (I'm trying to be good about making these lists, but I don't remember everything.)

MC is becoming an independent little man but is sweet as can be.  LK is also the sweetest little (big) girl and will be going to 4K at the end of the year.  She is excited to say the least.  We are so blessed.  Here goes...



Some toy was kicked under the oven...Michael thought he could help, LK thought she could tell him where it was.

We are working on feet OFF the table
LK loves to walk on the sill



Michael checking out where I work





Tantrum avoided...just let them stand in the fridge




hut hut... a little football play in the kitchen





They got to the blue...I saved the white.  fair enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment