Today was nothing special, but an opportunity to capture a few pictures of Lauren. Pretty soon, it will be spring (fingers crossed) and I can get outside with her and take pictures to save you all the views of the house all the time. Plus, it will be nice for Lauren to not be cooped up. Come on Spring!
Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Just another manic.....Saturday!
I had that song in my head just now so that is what the title is going to be. :)
Today was nothing special, but an opportunity to capture a few pictures of Lauren. Pretty soon, it will be spring (fingers crossed) and I can get outside with her and take pictures to save you all the views of the house all the time. Plus, it will be nice for Lauren to not be cooped up. Come on Spring!
Today was nothing special, but an opportunity to capture a few pictures of Lauren. Pretty soon, it will be spring (fingers crossed) and I can get outside with her and take pictures to save you all the views of the house all the time. Plus, it will be nice for Lauren to not be cooped up. Come on Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment