Chris, Jackie, Lauren, Michael, Daisy

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lauren "the Tantrum" Miller

Hi everyone, I just have to post the newest version of our Lauren.  She now knows how to throw a tantrum and all we can do (and everyone else that sees it) is laugh.  Her facial expressions are really something else these days, but it's fun to watch.  I'm going to have to read up on how to deal with tantrums because Chris does a better job than I do at not giving in to her.  She is on the mend, received another upper tooth, and is pretty close to standing on her own...not walking yet.  xo, jackie

2 comments:

  1. Ignore that hysterical little tantrum (if you can). It's all for attention. And keep the camera rolling! She's so stinking cute!
    XOXO,
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG shes adorable. I'd laugh too. But yeah, the more you give in, the more she knows she can get away with it, so as cute as she is, or as bad as you feel, DON'T!! :)

    ReplyDelete